SSME Network UK in Eindhoven
A workshop of Service Science from UK was held in Eindhoven.
The following topics were covered:
- Theories, concepts, metaphors, and analogies of service systems;
- Service system development methods, principles and patterns for system analysis, modeling, design, implementation, and evolution;
- Techniques, notations and languages for describing, specifying and modeling service systems;
- Techniques, methods and languages for service system configuration, composition, and integration;
- Formal and informal models of service systems, including quality and economic models of services.
- Service system architectures;
- service system simulation;
- Service system management;
- Case studies, experience reports, examples, and use case scenarios of service systems.